- Amare Global
- Prenexus Health – WINNER
Today’s start-ups and spin-outs are the future major players of the industry. In this award we look to celebrate the best new companies blazing the trail in the nutrition and health market. From university spin-outs and one-man outfits making a big impact, to incubators and fast-growing new companies about to make it big, this award rewards new ideas, potential for change, and commercial success in companies established in the past 3 years.
Our judges will base their decision on the following criteria:
- Be a start-up, incubator, spin-out or new company that has been trading less than three years.
- Able to demonstrate sound science, research, and/or technological developments that backup your business
- Commercial potential or success: Evidence of commercial interest, success, or potential market applications (if not yet launched)
Meeting a genuine consumer demand, healthcare or nutrition problem, or health and wellness goal
- Whether the idea, product or initiative has potential to be a ‘game changing’ innovation in the developing personalised nutrition space
- What gives your product the ‘X factor’ – something that makes it stand out from the crowd and edge out the competition (including evidence to back up claims)
HOW TO ENTER:
Entries are now closed. Entries for next year open February 2019.
- Once all entries have been received they will be reviewed by the NutraIngredients-USA Awards Judging Panel made up of independent judges from the industry.
- The three finalists will be confirmed and notified in July, 2018.
- The winner will be announced at our awards ceremony on July 16, 2018 in Chicago.