Probiotic Product of the Year
- Jarro-Dophilus Infant (Jarrow Formulas) – WINNER
- Jarro-Dophilus Women (Jarrow Formulas)
- Target gb-X (Klaire Labs)
Probiotics are big business. Yet catching the eye of busy and often confused consumers can be a big ask. Especially in an ever crowded marketplace. This award celebrates the best branded or own-label supplements, functional foods and beverages containing probiotics.
Our judging panel will base their decision on the following criteria:
- Brand recognition and the commercial success of your product, including evidence of strong retail and consumer interest or listings of your product.
- Consumer demand and interest in your format, delivery system, and/or matrix – including how innovative any delivery system is.
- Whether your product meets a consumer demand, and how relevant the probiotic ingredient is in meeting this demand
- Packaging ease of use and design, including appeal and ease of use, novelty
- Evidence that the product works for its specified use, where possible this will be product specific research, however research citing the main active ingredients solely will also be considered.
- Evidence of that your product and its delivery system(s) has no, or beneficial, impact on bioavailability (especially if citing single ingredient data).
- What gives your product the ‘X factor’ – something that makes it stand out from the crowd and edge out the competition (including evidence to back up claims)
HOW TO ENTER:
Entries are now closed. Entries for next year open February 2019.
- Once all entries have been received they will be reviewed by the NutraIngredients-USA Awards Judging Panel made up of independent judges from the industry.
- The three finalists will be confirmed and notified in July, 2018.
- The winner will be announced at our awards ceremony on July 16, 2018 in Chicago.