- Asma Ishaq
- Judy Blatman – WINNER
- Shane Durkee
Not all hero’s wear capes. This award is dedicated to the celebration of our industries biggest champions and heroes and will be judged by our panel of independent experts. Whether it is for driving new standards and policies, increasing public knowledge and interest in nutrition, or pushing for innovation and championing ingredients, our NutraChampion award will celebrate those who leave a lasting impact on nutrition and the nutrition industry. Entries are by nomination only and should outline why each potential NutraChampion deserves this honor.
Judges will base their decision a combination of:
- Evidence of a lasting impact on the nutrition industry
- Wider public recognition or public impact
- The potential for good
HOW TO ENTER:
Entries are now closed. Entries for next year open February 2019.
- Once all entries have been received they will be reviewed by the NutraIngredients-USA Awards Judging Panel made up of independent judges from the industry.
- The three finalists will be confirmed and notified in July, 2018.
- The winner will be announced at our awards ceremony on July 16, 2018 in Chicago.