Ingredient of the Year: Infant Nutrition
In our Ingredient of the Year category for Infant Nutrition to the amazing ingredients dedicated to early life nutrition and aiding development in infancy. All ingredients specifically designed for and marketed with infant nutrition applications in mind are eligible for entry into this award. From the latest innovations aimed at the infant formula market, to solutions for expectant mothers, this award celebrates ingredients designed to specific pre-natal and post-natal demands relating to maternal and infant health and development.
Judges will look at how your ingredient meets specific infant or maternal health needs and will base their scores on your evidence to demonstrate:
- A genuine consumer demand, pre- or post-natal requirement, or common infant development problem
- Solid scientific evidence to demonstrate a unique nutritional solution to this need or problem – including peer reviewed data to back up any health claims made
- A good range of examples of applications / delivery systems for use final products
- Commercial success and engagement from your core target market(s). Give numbers and examples of sales and applications that are available in the market.
- What gives your ingredient the ‘X factor’ – something that makes it stand out from the crowd and edge out the competition (including evidence to back up claims)
HOW TO ENTER:
The cost per entry is $199.
To view the requirements for this category click here.
Entries are now closed.
- Once all entries have been received they will be reviewed by the NutraIngredients-USA Awards Judging Panel made up of independent judges from the industry.
- The three finalists will be confirmed and notified in May 2019.
- The winner will be announced at our awards ceremony on June 3rd, 2019 in New Orleans.