Editors Award for Industry Initiative of the Year
- Sabinsa’s Pterocarpus marsupium reforestation program – WINNER
- Super Chicken (Belovo Inc. / IQ Foods)
The Editor’s Award is decided on by our award-winning NutraIngredients-USA editors. This year’s award will celebrate the best industry initiative and is open to any program, project or platform that is able to demonstrate deep and significant improvements for the industry. If your organization has launched a significant initiative to improve quality, transparency, consumer confidence and trust in the dietary supplements industry, then we want to hear from you.
Our judges will base their decision on evidence for:
- A novel or innovative program, project or platform that increases consumer trust and transparency
- Demonstrable success, including evidence of retailer and consumer interest and any other accolades won
- What gives your initiative the ‘X factor’ – how does it moves the industry forward
HOW TO ENTER:
Entries are now closed. Entries for next year open February 2019.
- Once all entries have been received they will be reviewed by the NutraIngredients-USA Awards Judging Panel made up of independent judges from the industry.
- The three finalists will be confirmed and notified in July, 2018.
- The winner will be announced at our awards ceremony on July 16, 2018 in Chicago.